[libreoffice-documentation] I am away until 15 December

Team--
I probably won't be seen much, if at all, on this list until after 15
December, due to travels and other prior commitments, some of it in
places with little or no Internet connectivity. I'll pick up email
when I can and possibly answer it, but I won't be able to do anything
else.

Hoping to return to find you all have finished the book. :-)

Jean