Calc Guide, Chapter 3, Charts and Graphs

Hi All,

I have finally placed Chapter 3, Charts and Graphs, in the Draft folder on NextCloud. (I don’t know why the file icon is blue. Does anyone know?)

The chapter is substantially revised and significantly longer.

I would like to request that whoever reviews the chapter make corrections and comments directly in the draft.

Please note that the template needs to be updated for this chapter. Also note that the index is currently write-protected. I believe that must be a template problem and hope that whoever updates the template will address that.

Jean, I hope that you will have a chance to look at the chapter. Your input and advice are sure to be helpful.

Cathy

Thanks, Cathy. I’ll get on it today. Good timing!

Jean

Please keep under construction documents in the Feedback folder.