Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 3, Charts and Graphs

Please keep under construction documents in the Feedback folder.

Jean Weber schreef op 13.10.2019 22:50:
On Mon, 14 Oct 2019 at 05:27 Cathy Crumbley <catcrumb@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I have finally placed Chapter 3, Charts and Graphs, in the Draft folder
on NextCloud. (I don’t know why the file icon is blue. Does anyone know?)

The chapter is substantially revised and significantly longer.

I would like to request that whoever reviews the chapter make
corrections and comments directly in the draft.

Please note that the template needs to be updated for this chapter. Also
note that the index is currently write-protected. I believe that must be
a template problem and hope that whoever updates the template will
address that.

Jean, I hope that you will have a chance to look at the chapter. Your
input and advice are sure to be helpful.

Cathy

Thanks, Cathy. I’ll get on it today. Good timing!

Jean