[libreoffice-documentation] Calc 6 Guide Chapter 9, Data Analysis

I have finished copy-editing this chapter and placed it into the
Drafts folder. However, there is one item still to consider (perhaps
for the next update, if not this time).

In the section on the Solver engine, Zach asked, "I noticed that the
Solver has options for evolutionary algorithms. Should these be
mentioned at some point?"
Olivier answered, "Yes, the algorithm is not in experimental mode."
I could not find anything about this, so I removed the marginal note,
but someone may want to revisit this chapter.

Regards, Jean