[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Calc 6 Guide Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 6 Guide Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 15:14:37 +1000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <Documentation@global.libreoffice.org>
I have finished copy-editing this chapter and placed it into the
Drafts folder. However, there is one item still to consider (perhaps
for the next update, if not this time).
In the section on the Solver engine, Zach asked, "I noticed that the
Solver has options for evolutionary algorithms. Should these be
mentioned at some point?"
Olivier answered, "Yes, the algorithm is not in experimental mode."
I could not find anything about this, so I removed the marginal note,
but someone may want to revisit this chapter.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapter 9 Data Analysis
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 14 Setting up & Customizing updated to v6
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 12 - Calc Macros
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 14 Setting up & Customizing updated to v6