Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapter 9 Data Analysis

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 5:33 AM Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> Em 04/10/2019 17:18, Jean Weber escreveu:
> > I have taken this chapter for copy-editing.
> >
> > I see several comments remaining from Zach and one "note to self" from
> > Olivier. Olivier, have you dealt with these? Can I delete them while
> > I'm editing, or does more need to be done before this chapter is ready
> > for final editing?
> >
> > --Jean
> >

> Hi Jean
>
> yes I did not came back to solve the "note to self". Actually it was to
> check if the "named ranges" are refered to the right chapter.
>
> --
> Olivier Hallot

Olivier,
I checked about the named ranges, which does refer to the right
chapter (13, Calc as a Simple Database) -- unless of course, someone
removes it from there.

However, I still don't know what to do about the remaining
comments/questions from Zach. I don't know the answers to them.

I'll continue copy-editing and leave those questions for someone else.
It's possible I'll have some additional questions before I'm finished.

Jean