[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapter 9 Data Analysis
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapter 9 Data Analysis
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 14:10:53 +1000
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 5:33 AM Olivier Hallot
> Em 04/10/2019 17:18, Jean Weber escreveu:
> > I have taken this chapter for copy-editing.
> > I see several comments remaining from Zach and one "note to self" from
> > Olivier. Olivier, have you dealt with these? Can I delete them while
> > I'm editing, or does more need to be done before this chapter is ready
> > for final editing?
> > --Jean
> Hi Jean
> yes I did not came back to solve the "note to self". Actually it was to
> check if the "named ranges" are refered to the right chapter.
> Olivier Hallot
I checked about the named ranges, which does refer to the right
chapter (13, Calc as a Simple Database) -- unless of course, someone
removes it from there.
However, I still don't know what to do about the remaining
comments/questions from Zach. I don't know the answers to them.
I'll continue copy-editing and leave those questions for someone else.
It's possible I'll have some additional questions before I'm finished.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapter 9 Data Analysis||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapter 9 Data Analysis||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapter 9 Data Analysis
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 6 Guide Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapter 9 Data Analysis
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 12 - Calc Macros