Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 12 - Calc Macros

Hi Steve

We can't describe macro programming in these languages, but I think it
worth to mention a couple of pages, especially python and javascript.

The page

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.3/en-US/text/sbasic/python/main0000.html?DbPAR=BASIC

has a good content to summarize python macros (scripts).

The Javacript sample macro in Tools - Macro - Organize macros -
javascript can help you in writing a section on javascript. You will
recognize the XSCRIPTCONTEXT object that is common to all programming
languages in LibreOffice

On a two-way road, a Guide page on javascript macros can source Help
pagens on the same subject.

Kind regards

Olivier

--