[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapter 9 Data Analysis

I have taken this chapter for copy-editing.

I see several comments remaining from Zach and one "note to self" from
Olivier. Olivier, have you dealt with these? Can I delete them while
I'm editing, or does more need to be done before this chapter is ready
for final editing?

--Jean