[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 17, Keyboard Shortcuts

All:

I have put this chapter in the Feedback folder for review. Since a lot has been changed and updated, I did not use the change tracker.

A few notes:

-This chapter draws from the Tools > Customize > Keyboard list in addition to the 4.1 chapter and the online Help. As a result, there are a few shortcuts that aren't found in the Help.

-Some of the wording for the shortcut descriptions is different from the Help. Some of it is small grammatical changes, but in the case of the End hotkeys, the descriptions didn't quite line up with how the shortcuts worked. I left a couple of comments in this area.

-I had a few issues with some of the shortcuts (mainly the pivot table ones). I left comments where applicable.

Thanks,
Zach