[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 10, Linking Calc Data
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 10, Linking Calc Data
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 10:19:54 +0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
I finished the first review of this chapter with minor changes en some comments.
It is back into the Feedback folder.
Kind regards, Kees
firstname.lastname@example.org schreef op 17.09.2019 07:40:
I will do the first review of this chapter
Steve Fanning schreef op 13.09.2019 11:56:
The first draft of the LO 6.2 Calc Guide, Chapter 10 (Linking Calc
Data) is available for review in the Nextcloud Feedback folder. Since
the changes to this section since LO 4.1 are extensive, the document
does not contain tracked changes.
I have also placed a zip file into the Archive folder which contains
all the spreadsheets used to generate figures, and the figures
themselves in PNG format.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 10, Linking Calc Data||"Steve Fanning" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 10, Linking Calc Dataemail@example.com|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 17, Keyboard Shortcuts
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 10, Linking Calc Data
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Infra announce: Authenticating against gerrit using TDF's Single Sign-On system