Re: [libreoffice-documentation] User guides on Wiki

As I see it, you just download the Guides from the Wiki, and you can store them where ever you want.
So all employees can view them there.
If you want them on an internet page. I guess you can store them on the server. and make them downloadable with a link on the page.

Regards, Kees