User guides on Wiki

Hello,
I'm inquiring about the downloadable user guides you have on wiki. Would it be possible for our dept. to down load them and post them on our intranet page for our employees to have easy access to them? Certain level employee's can not access the internet and would not have the ability to go directly to Wiki to view them.

Thank You,
Tammy Mallory
Information Support Coordinator
DOC Helpdesk
Missouri Dept of Corrections
573.526.7756
Tammy.Mallory@doc.mo.gov

As I see it, you just download the Guides from the Wiki, and you can store them where ever you want.
So all employees can view them there.
If you want them on an internet page. I guess you can store them on the server. and make them downloadable with a link on the page.

Regards, Kees