[libreoffice-documentation] Any interest in a PDF version of the HTML help?

Hello,

I prefer to use PDF viewers to check out help documents, so created an
initial PDF file of the 6.3.1.2 HTML document tree, which is largely in
line, visually, with the in browser appearance. The pages are ordered per
the Contents tree, as shown on the left in the browser. Size is just over 7
Megs. Content has not been checked apart from a cursory look over.

Is it worth uploading this to some place that can be linked to from
LibreOffice web pages, or make it known that it's available on the Wiki,
say?

Thanks!

Frank

--