[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Any interest in a PDF version of the HTML help?
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Any interest in a PDF version of the HTML help?
- From: fas42 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 17:52:37 -0700 (MST)
- To: email@example.com
I prefer to use PDF viewers to check out help documents, so created an
initial PDF file of the 18.104.22.168 HTML document tree, which is largely in
line, visually, with the in browser appearance. The pages are ordered per
the Contents tree, as shown on the left in the browser. Size is just over 7
Megs. Content has not been checked apart from a cursory look over.
Is it worth uploading this to some place that can be linked to from
LibreOffice web pages, or make it known that it's available on the Wiki,
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Documentation-f1645240.html
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] User guides on Wiki
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] User guides on Wiki
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] User guides on Wiki
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Ch14, Customizing