[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 12:08:19 -0300
- To: email@example.com
I'm taking this chapter for final revision and it will be returned in
the published folder as final.
The chapter is long, dense, and has significant contributions that
requires a third look.
Em 18/09/2019 15:56, Zachary Parliman escreveu:
> The second review for the Data Analysis chapter has been uploaded to the Feedback folder. The edits are extensive (largely cutting down and revising material), so a third review may be worthwhile. I apologize if the change tracker acts strangely; I noticed it doesn't like style and numbering changes very much.
> Since the edits are significant, I kept the previous review draft (dated 29 July) in the Feedback folder as well, just in case.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis||"Zachary Parliman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: connecting directly to MySQL
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] User guides on Wiki
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis