[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis

All:

The second review for the Data Analysis chapter has been uploaded to the Feedback folder. The edits are extensive (largely cutting down and revising material), so a third review may be worthwhile. I apologize if the change tracker acts strangely; I noticed it doesn't like style and numbering changes very much.

Since the edits are significant, I kept the previous review draft (dated 29 July) in the Feedback folder as well, just in case.

-Zach