Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Infra announce: Authenticating against gerrit using TDF's Single Sign-On system

Hi Luke

Gerrit and Documentation intersects when we update or write a Help page.
In case you are curious (and bold to jump into the Help editing), you
may want to read this:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/GerritEditing

Kind regards
Olivier