Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Infra announce: Authenticating against gerrit using TDF's Single Sign-On system

kees538@libreoffice.org wrote on 9/17/19 9:28 AM:
> I also have no idea what Gerrit is, but the mail started with "Dear
> developpers" so I quessed it was only ment for developpers, which I am not.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit

Don't read to much...
" This is the entry page on the code review tool gerrit.libreoffice.org
and how to use it in LibreOffice. "

But gerrit is also used for some other review processes. E.g. membership
applications.

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6