Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Infra announce: Authenticating against gerrit using TDF's Single Sign-On system

Please keep in mind that messages sent to a mailing list have potentially a large number of receivers. And typically a messages is not directed to individuals. Use the preferred search engine to find out what Gerrit is used for:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrit_(software)
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit
(In a nutshell: Gerrit is used to receive, integrate, and review the source code from all developers)

And ideally improve the documentation, if you think it's needed :-).

Cheers,
Heiko

PS: The tech-talk by our infra people deserves some clarification: OAuth2 IdP, LDAP DIT entry, ed25519
SSH key support, CodeMirror editor plugin... not to mention ASAP, FWIW etc.