[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] User guide chapter development workflow
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] User guide chapter development workflow
- From: "Steve Fanning" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 09:40:36 +0000
- To: "LibreOffice Documentation" <email@example.com>
I am trying to better understand the Documentation Team’s current process for developing user guides. I have two objectives - firstly to make sure I follow the processes correctly and secondly to update the wiki page entitled “Chapter 3 Using the LibreOffice Documentation Team Website”. Please note that I’m not trying to change any part of the process, simply trying to better understand what we already do.
I have three questions arising from the existing workflow diagram (see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Workflow.png), which I believe reflects the pre-Nextcloud process and may need updating.
(1) Do we still have four discrete roles in the workflow, i.e. Writer, Reviewer, Editor and Publisher?
(2) My current understanding is that Writer uploads his drafts to the Feedback folder in Nextcloud (rather than Draft). Is that correct?
(3) At what point does the chapter get uploaded to the Draft folder, and by which role?
Thanks for any help.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] User guide chapter development workflow||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Joining Documentation Team - Phu Nguyen
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 10, Linking Calc Data
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Joining Documentation Team - Phu Nguyen
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] User guide chapter development workflow