[libreoffice-documentation] User guide chapter development workflow

I am trying to better understand the Documentation Team’s current process for developing user guides. I have two objectives - firstly to make sure I follow the processes correctly and secondly to update the wiki page entitled “Chapter 3 Using the LibreOffice Documentation Team Website”. Please note that I’m not trying to change any part of the process, simply trying to better understand what we already do.

I have three questions arising from the existing workflow diagram (see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Workflow.png), which I believe reflects the pre-Nextcloud process and may need updating.

(1) Do we still have four discrete roles in the workflow, i.e. Writer, Reviewer, Editor and Publisher?

(2) My current understanding is that Writer uploads his drafts to the Feedback folder in Nextcloud (rather than Draft). Is that correct?

(3) At what point does the chapter get uploaded to the Draft folder, and by which role?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Steve Fanning