Calc Guide, Chapter 10, Linking Calc Data

All,
The first draft of the LO 6.2 Calc Guide, Chapter 10 (Linking Calc Data) is available for review in the Nextcloud Feedback folder. Since the changes to this section since LO 4.1 are extensive, the document does not contain tracked changes.
I have also placed a zip file into the Archive folder which contains all the spreadsheets used to generate figures, and the figures themselves in PNG format.
Regards,
Steve Fanning

I will do the first review of this chapter

Greetings, Kees