Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Frustrated - Cannot restore missing pictures

Sorry, I forgot the Optioms.

jlhart68 schreef op 11.09.2019 15:22:
I do not have that path in LibreOffice. No: _Tools> LibreOffice
Advanced > Expert Configuration, _or any of the rest of what is
below_._

Mine is: _Tools > __OPTIONS__ > LibreOffice > Advanced > on the
Advance page lower right corner is "Open Expert Configuration", click
the box >__ then follow _Mr. Kees procedure
__

John