[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Errors in English text: Documentation/Help

HI all

Sorry, please ignore my first mail was a mistake. I have now seen not only
the -- incomplete -- English text submitted for translation, but also the
full text with the snippets not included in the former.

I do not think, that omissions in texts for translations are any good, as
one really can not translate broken sentences into any other language
idiomatically.

Peacefully

Steen Rønnow, DK

-----