Errors in English text: Documentation/Help

Hi all,

In want of a Discussion-subpage for the English (original) text of
*Documentation/Help* in the Mediawiki Translation Extension, I have
documented what I take as errors or omissions of the English text in the
documentation field for the Danish translation.

Please read it!

I could not find a better place to do this, though I do not find it
appropriate. Please advise me to do this in a better way.

Peacefully

Steen Rønnow
member of the Danish team

HI all

Sorry, please ignore my first mail was a mistake. I have now seen not only
the -- incomplete -- English text submitted for translation, but also the
full text with the snippets not included in the former.

I do not think, that omissions in texts for translations are any good, as
one really can not translate broken sentences into any other language
idiomatically.

Peacefully

Steen Rønnow, DK