Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Available to Assist

Hello Arianie

Glad to now everithing is fine with the access to NextCloud. To get
familiar with LibreOffice and get the skills for helping the
documentation team, please download and read the Writer Guide 6.0
available at

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/writer/

The necessary skills to ramp up quickly in advanced Writer are

- Styles
- Track changes
- Images, frames, tables

Do you have a specific domain of knowledge you prefer (Math,
engineering, architecture, design, technical drawings, IT...) that may
help us to make you comfortable in reviewing the guides contents?

Kind regards

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot