[libreoffice-documentation] Available to Assist

Hello,

I have access to the NextCloud client and I am available to contribute. However, I am not familiar with LibreOffice. I would like to review some of the documentation so that I can learn the program. What should I start with that would also be the most helpful?

Thank you,
Arianie McGee

Sent from Mail for Windows 10