Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud and Linux Client

Hello Aaron

I had to use the owncloud client (instead of the nextcloud client) for
my linux machine synchronization.

It works, but I get a warning each login on the fact I'm using a server
software (NC) not approved by the client software (OC).

Regards
Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot