[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud and Linux Client
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud and Linux Client
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 10:06:41 -0300
- To: email@example.com
I had to use the owncloud client (instead of the nextcloud client) for
my linux machine synchronization.
It works, but I get a warning each login on the fact I'm using a server
software (NC) not approved by the client software (OC).
Em 27/08/2019 01:16, Aaron Peters escreveu:
> Hello everyone,
> I'm Aaron, and I'll be working on the LibreOffice Online Guide through
> Season of Docs. Firstly, look forward to working with you all!
> I have access to the NextCloud instance and am able to access it via
> WebDAV. But I'm getting the Login/Grant access loop issue when trying to
> use the client. Looks like the issue described here:
> Has anyone found a workaround? Most of the suggested solutions for this are
> server-side. I've tried both the official NextCloud AppImage and the
> FlatPak from FlatHub.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud and Linux Client||Aaron Peters <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud and Linux Client
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Available to Assist
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud and Linux Client
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Available to Assist