[libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud and Linux Client

Hello everyone,

I'm Aaron, and I'll be working on the LibreOffice Online Guide through
Season of Docs. Firstly, look forward to working with you all!

I have access to the NextCloud instance and am able to access it via
WebDAV. But I'm getting the Login/Grant access loop issue when trying to
use the client. Looks like the issue described here:

https://github.com/nextcloud/desktop/issues/830#issuecomment-449589408

Has anyone found a workaround? Most of the suggested solutions for this are
server-side. I've tried both the official NextCloud AppImage and the
FlatPak from FlatHub.

Thanks!

Aaron