[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 07:01:30 +0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>
Jean Weber schreef op 25.08.2019 02:44:
This happened to me, too. Somehow, after logging in, I ended up at theThe same here
wrong place (as described by Arianie). I then opened a new browser tab
and used the nextcloud URL as mentioned by Olivier, and all was well.
On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 8:56 PM Olivier Hallot
Please make sure you are accessing
If affirmative (after login), you must have "LibreOffice Documentation"
(not "Local Documentation") in the root folder of the Nextcloud screen.
Em 19/08/2019 22:29, Arianie McGee escreveu:
> I am trying to access documentation on the cloud. I have two folders on my home screen: Local documentation and Official Website. When I click Local Documentation, I get an error that says “This site can’t be reached”. Should I be able to access the Local Documentation folder or should I be working from the Official Website folder?
> Thank you,
> Arianie McGee
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud||Arianie McGee <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 6.2 Guide
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc 6.2 Guide
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Review of Draw Guide part DG6302