Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud

Jean Weber schreef op 25.08.2019 02:44:
This happened to me, too. Somehow, after logging in, I ended up at the
wrong place (as described by Arianie). I then opened a new browser tab
and used the nextcloud URL as mentioned by Olivier, and all was well.
--Jean

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 8:56 PM Olivier Hallot