Calc 6.2 Guide

We seem to be stalled on this book, no doubt partly due to summer holidays
in the Northern Hemisphere. Several chapters were checked out many months
ago, but others haven’t been claimed. I might be able to do 1 or 2 of the
unclaimed chapters, but IMO some need more knowledge of spreadsheet usage
than I have. I’m willing to fake it, if no one else is interested, but I
think our users deserve better.

Can we all forge ahead on this book? Would have been nice to have it done
before the annual conference, but that’s looking very unlikely.

Would also be nice if someone took leadership on this and nudged people
along.

Cheers, Jean

I'll finish the second review for Chapter 9, Data Analysis, try to get that finished in the next week or two, then start on one of the unclaimed chapters.

-Zach P.