Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Explanation of writer spacing and margins?

Hello Luke

Here are some wiki pages to start with the documentation team

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/join-the-documentation-team/

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/DocumentationTeamInfo

And you can ask any question here or in the IRC

Regards

Olivier

Em 22/08/2019 12:07, Luke Kendall escreveu:
> Thanks Regina, I'll look at it tomorrow.
> How do I learn the right way to contribute a document myself?
>
> Regards,
>
> luke
>
> On Fri., 23 Aug. 2019, 01:04 Regina Henschel, <rb.henschel@t-online.de>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Luke,
>>
>> Luke (gmail) schrieb am 22-Aug-19 um 16:34:
>>> I haven't contributed anything at all yet.
>>>
>>> But I just wondered if this information might be a useful starting point
>>> for someone to document what the page margins and spacing things meant?
>>> I couldn't find good information on it, and certainly no simple diagram,
>>> so it took a fair bit of work to get just this far.
>>>
>>> Anyway, see if you think the attached doc is of any value.
>>
>> I have collected some information about margin, border, padding... in
>> regard how they appear in file format. The document is attached to
>> https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/201803/msg00020.html. The
>> discussion is not finished in the ODF TC, because we have decided to
>> first work on version ODF 1.3. Nevertheless it might help you to sort
>> out all these areas on a page.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Regina
>>
>> --