[libreoffice-documentation] Review of Draw Guide part DG6302

Hi all,

I have reviewed DG6302, the version DG6302-DrawingBasicShapes_VG_KK_RH_20190821.odt is in the feedback folder now and the previous version is in Archive. I have added a lot of comments. And I have added a text box with a larger comment, because the margin was to small for it. This text box needs be deleted in the next feedback version, because it hides the text under the box.

Kind regards
Regina