[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Review of Draw Guide part DG6302
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Review of Draw Guide part DG6302
- From: Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 22:20:14 +0200
- To: LO documentation <email@example.com>
I have reviewed DG6302, the version DG6302-DrawingBasicShapes_VG_KK_RH_20190821.odt is in the feedback folder now and the previous version is in Archive. I have added a lot of comments. And I have added a text box with a larger comment, because the margin was to small for it. This text box needs be deleted in the next feedback version, because it hides the text under the box.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Explanation of writer spacing and margins?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Explanation of writer spacing and margins?