Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud

Team,

Please also remember to allow ample time for authentication on the database
side when granting credentials (username and psswd). It sometimes needs a
nap or a rest like we all do when it is hot and sunshiny outside in the
summer.

Regards,
Caroline
ATLANTA, GA, US