Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice NextCloud

Hello Arianie

Please make sure you are accessing

nextcloud.documentfoundation.org

If affirmative (after login), you must have "LibreOffice Documentation"
(not "Local Documentation") in the root folder of the Nextcloud screen.

Regards
Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot