LibreOffice NextCloud

Hello,

I am trying to access documentation on the cloud. I have two folders on my home screen: Local documentation and Official Website. When I click Local Documentation, I get an error that says “This site can’t be reached”. Should I be able to access the Local Documentation folder or should I be working from the Official Website folder?

Thank you,
Arianie McGee

Hello Arianie

Please make sure you are accessing

nextcloud.documentfoundation.org

If affirmative (after login), you must have "LibreOffice Documentation"
(not "Local Documentation") in the root folder of the Nextcloud screen.

Regards
Olivier

Team,

Please also remember to allow ample time for authentication on the database
side when granting credentials (username and psswd). It sometimes needs a
nap or a rest like we all do when it is hot and sunshiny outside in the
summer.

Regards,
Caroline
ATLANTA, GA, US

1.404.584.8180 office
www.linkedin.com/in/vandyjuggler

This happened to me, too. Somehow, after logging in, I ended up at the
wrong place (as described by Arianie). I then opened a new browser tab
and used the nextcloud URL as mentioned by Olivier, and all was well.
--Jean

This happened to me, too. Somehow, after logging in, I ended up at the
wrong place (as described by Arianie). I then opened a new browser tab
and used the nextcloud URL as mentioned by Olivier, and all was well.
--Jean

Hello Arianie

Please make sure you are accessing

nextcloud.documentfoundation.org

If affirmative (after login), you must have "LibreOffice Documentation"
(not "Local Documentation") in the root folder of the Nextcloud screen.

The same here