[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Base 4.0 but I have libre office 5.0
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Base 4.0 but I have libre office 5.0
- From: Alberto Borgato <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 11:28:03 +0200 (CEST)
- To: email@example.com
I have for my organization (an hospital) the version 5.0 of LibreOffice but I can't find the handbook for Base 5.0.
Does it exist the version 5.0 of Base? Why in the LibreOffice official site doesn't exist a version more recent than 4.0 of the handbook for Libre Base?
Maybe LibreOffice 5.0 include Base 4.0 version ?
Please, help me to clarify this issue, thanks very much
S.C. Ingegneria Clinica
ASST Grande Ospedale Metropolitano Niguarda
Piazza Ospedale Maggiore 3, 20162, Milano Italy
tel: +39 02 6444.7657 cell:+39 324.8414072
Si avvisano i destinatari che questo messaggio e' aziendale e non ha natura personale. Le risposte a questo indirizzo mittente potranno essere conosciute, per motivi aziendali, da altre persone dell' ASST Grande Ospedale Metropolitano Niguarda autorizzati a tal fine dal Titolare
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Base 4.0 but I have libre office 5.0||Robert Großkopf <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] I have taken chapter 2, Drawing basic shapes, of the Draw Guide for a first review
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Base 4.0 but I have libre office 5.0
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] I have taken chapter 2, Drawing basic shapes, of the Draw Guide for a first review
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Base 4.0 but I have libre office 5.0