Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Workflow after I have inserted comments?

Hi Olivier,

thank you.

Olivier Hallot schrieb am 14-Aug-19 um 21:43:
Hi Regina

Please asve your file as DG6301-IntroducingDraw_VG_KK_RH_20190814.odt
and place it in the Feebback folder and move as
"DG6301-IntroducingDraw_VG_KK_20190812.odt to the Archive folder.

Done.

Kind regards
Regina

Thank you and kind regards