[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Document "implementation-defined" behavior for LibreOffice
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Document "implementation-defined" behavior for LibreOffice
- From: Regina Henschel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 00:32:33 +0200
- To: LO documentation <email@example.com>
I have started page https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ODF_Implementer_Notes/List_of_LibreOffice_ODF_implementation-defined_items
The ODF standard contains parts, which are "implentation-defined". That means,
Implementation-defined is used in this standard for values or processing that may differ between ODF implementations, but is required to be specified by the implementor for each particular ODF-implementation.
2.3.2 OpenDocument Extended Producer
An OpenDocument extended producer is a program that creates at least one conforming OpenDocument extended document, and that meets the following additional requirements:
A)It shall be accompanied by a document that defines all implementation-defined values used by the OpenDocument extended producer.
B)It should be accompanied by a document that defines all foreign elements and attributes used by the OpenDocument extended producer.
The foreign elements and attributes are documented in https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ODF_Implementer_Notes/List_of_LibreOffice_OpenFormula_Extensions
A list of implementation-defined values was missing. Therefore I have started this page. But currently this page has no content. It lists only all parts where the standard specifies, that something is "implementation-defined". So help is appreciated, to fill it with content.
For implementation-defined items in functions I have linked to the help. But I have not verified, whether the help has indeed the needed information.
I have not used a table, because a table is hard to read in edit mode.
I have added the section numbers of ODF 1.2. When ODF 1.3 is out, new section numbers need to be added then.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Document "implementation-defined" behavior for LibreOffice||Regina Henschel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] I have taken DG4301-IntroducingDraw.odt for the first review
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Document "implementation-defined" behavior for LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] How can I access drafts of documents?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Document "implementation-defined" behavior for LibreOffice