Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Icon Set for Guides

Hi Olivier

Thanks for the information.
In my opinion however it is very useful to use icons and toolbars in the guides.
Because pictures are more clear than text.
And without them the guides would be less interesting to read.
Besides, icons are in the screenshots too.
But I think it would be good to be consistent in using icon sets.

Kind regards,
Kees