Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Icon Set for Guides

Hi Kees

We discussed that in one of our doc meetings (5/29/2019), and opted to
avoid using icons and tolbars in the Guides for this reason. For command
descriptions, better refer to the menus.

The issue on icons and toolbars are real:

- We have several icon sets
- The default icon set depends on the operating system
- Toolbars can change the user interface dramatically, e.g Notebook bars
variants
- Toolbars can be customized

--------------8<---------------
+ References to toolbars icons shold be de-emphasized
+ icon theme issues
+ hard to insert icon in text
+ breaks paragraph layout smoothness
+ depends on toobar customization
+ Mention toolbar with no icon specific
+ mention context menu
+ Context menu is a set of commands available to the selected
object

I think it is valid to *rewrite* the parts that refers to toolbars and
icons.

regards
Olivier

--