[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How can I access drafts of documents?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How can I access drafts of documents?
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 08:03:40 -0300
- To: email@example.com
Since you already have access to NextCloud, I added you in the ODFAuthor
You have now the folder "LibreOffice Documentation" in the root folder
of your space.
Em 10/08/2019 07:03, Regina Henschel escreveu:
> Hi all,
> I want to read the drafts of the Draw Guide. How can I access them?
> I have tried:
> Login with https://auth.documentfoundation.org
> Goto https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/
> And then?
> Kind regards
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] How can I access drafts of documents?||Regina Henschel <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How can I access drafts of documents?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Icon Set for Guides
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] How can I access drafts of documents?