[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Icon Set for Guides
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Icon Set for Guides
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 11:34:36 +0200
- To: documentation list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
email@example.com schreef op 10.08.2019 11:31:
Reviewing "Introducing Draw" I notice that Vipul updated icons and
that icons diver from what I see.
Of course icons are depending on the Icon Set you use. For the
consistency it is best for all to use the same Icon Set for the
Guides. I can’t find anything about it in the Guide Template. Are
there agreements about which Icon Set to use for the Guides?
For example: the Dutch documentation team is using "Karase Jaga", because it is a nice clear Icon Set.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Icon Set for Guides||Dave Barton <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Icon Set for Guidesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Icon Set for Guides
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] How can I access drafts of documents?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Icon Set for Guides
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Icon Set for Guides