Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hi

Hi Tatyana

Welcome to the documentation Team.

Please get a username for our web services, by following the
instructions in the page

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/SingleSignOn

Then poke me to grant you access to our literature for edition or
translation.

PLease note these other contact points with us (besides the current
mailing list)

*The documentation webchat*
-------------------------
Chat with us in

https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#libreoffice-doc

*Our periodic hangout meeting*
----------------------------
Our documentation team meeting will take place bi weekly on Wednesday at
18:00 UTC

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

We look forward to have you in our team.

Kind regards

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot