[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hi
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hi
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 11:04:19 -0300
- To: email@example.com
Welcome to the documentation Team.
Please get a username for our web services, by following the
instructions in the page
Then poke me to grant you access to our literature for edition or
PLease note these other contact points with us (besides the current
*The documentation webchat*
Chat with us in
*Our periodic hangout meeting*
Our documentation team meeting will take place bi weekly on Wednesday at
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the minute is
We look forward to have you in our team.
Em 06/08/2019 07:53, Tatyana Kurtakova escreveu:
> Hello, I would like to help with documentation - editing and localisation
> and help with the wiki. Could you advise how to get started ?
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Hi||Tatyana Kurtakova <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide 6.3
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Hi
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Localization of Android/iOS versions