[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- From: Cathy Crumbley <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 20:50:20 -0400
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sorry that I was not able to join today. For some reason I thought there was no meeting this week.
On 8/7/2019 9:47 AM, Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.
See you later!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Hi
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes of the documentation team 5/29/2019