Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis

Hi Zach

We can use 2 techniques: Comments and Track Changes

For track changes, please fill you name in Tools - Options - LibreOffice
- User data .

Then enable track changes (if not already enabled) and add your changes.

This way, your changes/suggestions will be tracked with your name, and
will be revised later.

regards
Olivier

--