[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 17:59:15 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can use 2 techniques: Comments and Track Changes
For track changes, please fill you name in Tools - Options - LibreOffice
- User data .
Then enable track changes (if not already enabled) and add your changes.
This way, your changes/suggestions will be tracked with your name, and
will be revised later.
Em 31/07/2019 17:44, Zachary Parliman escreveu:
> I'm currently focusing on the chapter's introduction, and it looks like it could use some trimming down and revising to get it in line with the style guide. That said, since I'm new to the team, and not the chapter author, I'm hesitant on making any significant structural edits. Can anyone clarify what the etiquette is for this situation? Should I just stick to small edits and comments?
> Steve, since you're the author, are you fine with edits from me, or would you prefer that I just leave comments?
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis||"Zachary Parliman" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Hi
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis