Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Introduction

Hello Arianie

Welcome and thank you for your contact. The documentation team is happy
to have you participating in our effort to make LibreOffice even more
popular and valuable.

PLease have these othtr contact points with us (besides the current
mailing list)

*The documentation webchat*
-------------------------
Chat with us in

https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#libreoffice-doc

*Our periodic hangout meeting*
----------------------------
Our documentation team meeting will take place bi weekly on Wednesday at
18:00 UTC

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

We look forward to have you in our team.

Kind regards

Olivier
PS. The mail "documentation.libreoffice.org" as written below is not a
valid mail address. Use documentatio@libreoffice.org instead.

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator