[libreoffice-documentation] Introduction

Hello,

My name is Arianie McGee. I have joined LibreOffice’s mailing list in hopes of contributing to the Documents team. I have recently completed a Technical Communication certificate program. I hope to utilize the knowledge I gained from the program and acquire some technical writing experience. I am just starting out, so I am looking for simple writing and/or editing projects that I can assist with. Please let me know how I can help.

Thank you.

(I attempted to email my introduction to documentation.libreoffice.org as instructed to on the wiki. I apologize if this is not the correct email address for this.)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10