[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 08:45:49 +0200
- To: Mailing List <email@example.com>
I did the first review of this document.
But I found it difficult material.
So I could not do more than review for type errors, style errors and correct menu paths.
I think that the second review should be thorough too.
With my compliments for the great work that Steve accomplished.
Kind regards, Kees
firstname.lastname@example.org schreef op 24.07.2019 07:07:
I will take this chapter for the first review
Steve Fanning schreef op 23.07.2019 14:53:
The first draft of the LO 6.2 Calc Guide, Chapter 9 (Data Analysis) is
available for review in the Nextcloud Feedback folder. Since the
changes to this section since LO 4.1 are extensive, the document does
not contain tracked changes.
I have also placed a zip file into the Archive folder which contains
all the spreadsheets used to generate figures, and the figures
themselves in PNG format. It also contains PDF copies of some papers
that compare and contrast the various open source solver engines.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis||"Steve Fanning" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysisemail@example.com|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Off-topic - bouncing email reports?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: some style and formatting issues for discussion
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis