Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide, Chapter 9, Data Analysis

I did the first review of this document.
But I found it difficult material.
So I could not do more than review for type errors, style errors and correct menu paths.
I think that the second review should be thorough too.
With my compliments for the great work that Steve accomplished.

Kind regards, Kees