Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Off-topic - bouncing email reports?

The simple answer in this instance is the following assessment.

This bounce is a localized issue based upon your location of your IP/MAC
address, your ISP provider & their local servers, your email servers, and
ughh traffic in the area. :)

*Example: The truck can deliver the package sometimes at an exact time and
other times it takes a bit to get there.*

Have a happy day good people!

Regards,
Caroline

1.404.584.8180 office