[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:20:07 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC, but I
am o0n vacation this week.
Please use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin. You can use a mobile app in your Android or Iphone.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
Please fill the topics you want to discuss in the pad.
Have a nice meeting!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Off-topic - bouncing email reports?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Off-topic - bouncing email reports?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 18:00 UTC