Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Off-topic - bouncing email reports?

On 24/7/19 5:23 pm, K-J LibreOffice wrote:
Hi Luke,

Am 24.07.2019 um 09:17 schrieb Luke (gmail):
I generally get a message or two like this every few days from the
mailing list manager:
[...]
I also find it very hard to believe that gmail is unavailable so often.

I don't think that it is a gmail problem. I got this message to my
private mail adress which isn't gmail.

Is this happening to others?

Jepp

Any thoughts about what's going on?

Better to ask infra team.

I googled to try to work out what you meant, Jepp.

I found
1) https://www.libreoffice.org/community/infrastructure/ and
2) https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/Services and
3) https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/projects/infrastructure/issues

#3 doesn't seem to offer a way to submit an issue, and I don't want to set up yet another account. I assume that's needed despite #2 saying
"If you encounter any issues while using and/or accessing these services, please open a support ticket at our public Redmine instance"

It's another example of barriers placed that make it too hard for me to bother any further. I've already spent an hour which I didn't have, getting this far.

I'll just put the issue in the "too hard" basket.

Thanks for your response, however.

luke