[libreoffice-documentation] Off-topic - bouncing email reports?

I generally get a message or two like this every few days from the mailing list manager:

Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the
<documentation@global.libreoffice.org> mailing list.

Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
information.

Here is the list of the bounced messages:
- 13192

When I looked at a few of the referenced messages in the archives at https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
- assuming the message number is encoded in the URL like so: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/document - the message in question seem s unexceptional.

I also find it very hard to believe that gmail is unavailable so often.

Is this happening to others?

Any thoughts about what's going on?

I also notice that right now the latest message in the archive is 13198 (July 24) when viewed in date order. Yet I've had bounce messages for no.s 13205 (June 28), 13219 (July 11), 13247 (July 21) and 13254 (today).

Which is rather confusing. Am I looking at the wrong archive?

Regards,

luke