Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Multiple Operations tool

Hi steve,

Steve Fanning schrieb am 21-Jul-19 um 22:08:
Hi Regina,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have not managed to get the multiple operations export to Excel to work logically (even with the formula in the top-left cell). Does a problem report exist somewhere to investigate whether the software is behaving as intended? (I'm afraid that being new to the Documentation Team, I'm not currently familiar with the location of outstanding problem reports or enhancement requests).

The bugtracker is https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/

I have made a search with "Multiple Operations", but non of the results was about export to Excel.

Kind regards
Regina